Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Potential to Create Exciting and Inspiring Art

Hello all!  Today is a new day - another great day to begin that new art project!  For me, one of the most exciting parts about starting a new art piece is the planning stage and thinking about the potential of creating an exciting and inspiring work.  Much of the pleasure comes from the planning process. Of course, we all strive to create pieces that are exciting and inspirational.  Many of you no doubt feel the same excitement when you begin new pieces or work on your art projects.

This week I've decided to continue my work on new collage pieces; I'll be experimenting with painted background ideas and hope to end up with a few new nice pieces...

Following are works of art I've discovered recently that I find interesting and intriguing...  Enjoy!

- Randy


No comments:

Post a Comment