Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Welcome to My Art Journey!


Hello! And welcome to my new blog! I've decided to create a blog to record my renewed interest and journey into the world of art. I've decided to challenging myself to work on my art every day and create at least two finished pieces each week. My goal and hope is to explore ideas and techniques and push myself beyond my current comfort zone.

I will be working on a series of pieces with several different images. My interests at this time are drawing, painting, and creating collages using mixed media. I will be posting exercises and challenges for myself on the blog. Any of you who wish to comment or join me in my pursuits are welcome to join in as you pursue your own creative art journey as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments regarding what I post in the blog or the work posted here. Constructive criticism is always welcome so please feel free to send your comments! I'm really looking forward to pushing myself further with my artwork and learning along the way. Thanks for joining me...

Best wishes,
Randy






No comments:

Post a Comment